Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I LOVE GOODWILL!!!!

I had a few minutes so I thought I would pop into my local Goodwill. Let me just say...YeAh...I am so glad I did!!!!

The tool box was $3. I white washed it and put it in my son's room for his coloring books. The urn was $4. I plan to paint it...of course.
Those goblets....$5 for a set of 4. I looked online and they retail for $28.99 for 4! Yahoo!!! I love bargain! The white plates were .30 a piece and the purse was $2. One can never have too many purses. I know....I know....I just bought one. But at $2 a pop, how can you resist?!?!?!
The movie was $3 (for the boy) and that is a bed skirt for $1.50. I loved the pattern so I plan on using the material....not as a bed skirt.
There is the urn. A little paint, moss, and a birdie and there you go!! So, what lesson did I learn? Even if you only have 20 minutes....GO TO GOODWILL!! YOu never know what treasures you will find!

2 comments:

Maranda said...

Do you go to the Goodwill in Cville?

Diana said...

We have a goodwill in Clarksville? I thought we had Mustard Seed, Salvation Army, and that other thrift. Where is Goodwill?