Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

ABCs of me

A - Age: 34

B - Bed size: Queen...slept on a King on our Honeymoon and hated it. Too big.

C - Chore you hate: Cleaning bathrooms

D - Dogs names: Furry (really original) Caucer (our weiner dog)

E - Essential start your day item: COFFEEEEEEE

F - Favorite color: red

G - Gold or Silver: Silver except my wedding set...I wanted gold

H - Height: 5 ft 7 in

I - Instruments you play: oboe for 2 years but didn't want to march in the flag line so I quit and joined choir

J - Job title: wow....too many hats for this chicky...wife, mom, teacher....

K - Kids: 2 girls and a boy

L - Living arrangements: New construction with my best friend and kiddos...no pets

M - Mom's name: Sherry

N - Nicknames: Mu mom called me midget because I only weighed 5 lbs when I was born. I still sign all her cards that way.

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: yep....

P - Pet Peeve: not turning right at a red light

Q - Quote from a movie: "You had me from hello"
R - Right or left handed:Right

S - Siblings: 1 sister, 1 brother

T - Time you wake up: 5:30am during the school year and whenever Zak wakes up during the summer

U - Underwear: cotton

V - Vegetable you dislike: hominy

W - What makes you run late: bad hair day

X -X-rays you've had: just had one of my foot the other day

Y - Yummy food you make: apple pie, pasta

Z - Zoo animal: petting zoo...I love to watch my kids ion there

No comments: