Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Cleaning, organizing, and decoratin

My house after decorating for winter.

Closeup of my plant of branches and sitting area. The pillows are made out of a vinyl table cloth found on clearance and the red is also a tablecloth on clearance.

Sitting area..

My son, dog Sadie, and myself went on a hunt for nature to use. We found these branches and green twigs.

Closeup of branches, pine cones and a lantern.

Another view of the lanterns and twigs.

My dad built this table for me. I added walnuts, pine cones, and green branches.
Gross, messy, unorganized garage.

Garage after clean up and organizing.

Blurry but another version of a clean garage.

I had a great time today. I got all my Christmas stuff down and pot away. Cleaned and organized garage. AND spent the afternoon with my boy!

Today is the last day of my break. School starts back Monday! I am ready to see my students and get back in a routine. I just wish school started at 10!!!!




























































































1 comment:

momstheword said...

I love how you've decorated your porch. I love a big porch. Mine is very small.

Your dad did a great job on the table and you decorated it really cute!

~ Nan