Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas 2010



Merry CHRISTmas! (Only a few days late!)
First, a family picture Christmas morning!


Alan's brother and sisters came for a quick visit! Love...love having them here!!!
Cookies and milk for Santa!
Window........
TV area....
Cards from friends and family.....
ME Santa. It is actually a picture from a magazine.
Foyer area.......
(I misplaced the rest of my Bs...NOT happy!!!!!!!!!)

Our tree....
Hutch.......

One of my favorite crafts!! A sonic cup holder turned into.......

Wrapping station...
our tree....
Red and polka dots are the primary colors. Notice no ornaments! I put all the ornaments in a glass container instead of hanging.
iTree Topper (from WM, Hobby Lobby and $tree).
There ya go! Pics are BAD but until my girls get out of college my phone will have to do! Hope you had an amazing CHRISTmas! Remember the reason for the season!

No comments: