Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

First Days of School for my kiddos

My beautiful babies!!! See how sleepy they look???? Ha! First day back!

I cannot believe my baby started Kindergarten! This is his Open House.
My sleeping Kindergartner on his FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!



He is very excited!! Will it last.............Fake smile.........

I took him to his first day of school. I am a teacher so my class also started this day. We were early and the principal was tapping on his watch saying your too early. I said I am a teacher and I just wanted to wake him the first day. He asked if Z would ride the bus from now on and I said of course. (Our school system is awesome. They pick up all the teachers kids from different school and take them to their parents school. So he will ride the bus before and after school everyday.)
Walking into the building looking for his classroom!
Putting his backpack in his cubby.
Checking out the class turtles.

Giving his teacher all the papers we had to fill out...good grief! I have a whole new respect for parents!!!! Mrs. G is AWESOME!!!!! We prayed for Z to get a lovingly strict teacher to keep her thumb on him. God answered our prayers!

Starting his morning work.
It rained on his first day. We still got pictures but they were no very clear.
Yeah...he survived his first day.


An update.......Z has been in school 13 days. He has pulled 4 cards! We appreciate everything Mrs. G has done. She is very patient because our child is very....well....he is spoiled rotten and a drama king. We are working on this, however, having 2 teenage sisters making 4 "adults" to care for you...explains a lot!!!!!

No comments: